sobota, 28 stycznia 2012

Day 20... and Bar Rumba

Lazy, sleepy Saturday. I was so exhausted from the roller skates that I slept until noon and didn't went for a walk:) Instead I want clubbing with some friends and this is what we found:)


RUMBA


WHAT??

Bar Rumba also a club with a motto IF YOU CAN'T SING IT, WE WON'T PLAY IT. Bar Rumba is the home to some of London’s most diverse and electrifying club nights. Come party with us every night of the week; with different themes & drinks deals there’s always something fresh to be coming back to.


WHERE??

36 Shaftesbury Avenue London W1D 7EP


Easy to get to. Very simple route. You just have to get to Piccadilly Circus and from there it's only 7 minutes walking.

HOW MUCH??  

(I'm waiting for an email with details from the bar so be patient, I will update it later:P)

WHEN?? 

Opening hours
Monday : 9:00pm – 3:00am
Tuesday : 9:00pm – 3:00am
Wednesday : 9:00pm – 3:00am
Thursday : 9:00pm – 3:00am
Friday : 9:00pm – 3:00am
Saturday : 9:00pm – 3:00am
Sunday : 9:00pm – 3:00am


IMPRESSION: The price is ok. In our case some random guy (I have no idea how are they called) came up to us and asked us if we wanted to go clubbing. He proposed Rumba and we made a deal:D From 10 pounds we got to 5 for the entrance. We bought them in ticket booth, at the entrance they are 10. 
The place is nice, a bit small and crowded but nevertheless ok:) The music actually is great:) 'coz the DJ plays only music that you know from the radio or MTV channel:D It's graet to dance to:) I had a really good time there:) And as I see on there website they've got lots of different venues so it's probably the best idea to check their calendar what's coming up next:) Drinks are also ok, the prices are reasonable.



PLUSES: 

+ close to central London, tube, and bus stops so easy to get to
+ nice interior
+ price ok
+ fabulous music:D

MINUSES:

- a bit too crowded for me (it's not really a minus since every good club is crowded:) it's just me hating crowded places:P)

VERDICT:

It's a nice place with great music. I liked it a lot since it's very well organised, the interior is nice and stuff is quick and polite:) I also liked the names for some of the drinks:) Really funny:) So I think you should really try it:)

4 OUT OF 5

For more info you should check their website or their Facebook page:)

Source of pictures: Bar Rumba Website

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...