niedziela, 29 stycznia 2012

Day 21... Chinese New Year..

Kung Hei Fat Choi!! That was Happy New Year in Chinese:D (I think it was:P) Because that is how I spent my Sunday:) (I planned to get up earlier to see the parade (which I didn't) but I saw the fireworks, and that counts:P)


When I finaly managed to get out of bed, get ready and go to Central it was already afternoon:D  The girls were waiting in Cafe Nero ( the've got good stuff at reasonable price and they are all over London) at Long Acre very close to China Town ( I will write a different post about China Town:) to much to write and so little time:D). We spent the afternoon wandering around Chinatown and waiting for the fireworks to start. Since Chinese people invented fireworks (they did!!) I expected something grand. Oh the disappointment;/ I've never seen in my entire life such rubbish fireworks. But apart from that, the afternoon and evening were great:) Nice time spent with friends:) After the fireworks we went to grab something to eat. We went to SoHo (another topic for another post:D) and then wandering around Chinatown again:D They serve really good food and drinks in Cafe de Hong Kong:)


I got so tired that I felt asleep almost instantly:D


And here are some pictures!!:)






Photo by Markéta Šlézarová
Photo by Markéta Šlézarová
Photo by Markéta Šlézarová
Photo by Markéta Šlézarová
Photo by Markéta Šlézarová
Photo by Markéta Šlézarová
Photo by Markéta Šlézarová









And this is what I had at cafe Nero:) White Chocolate Macchiato and Carmel Short Cake:) (I forgot to take a picture and I started eating it:) so there is a teeth mark:D)



Polish people will understand:) I couldn't help myself:D

Some of the pictures (hopefully you noticed:P) were taken by a lovely girl from Czech Republic, Markéta Šlézarová. She is Au Pair as well. Sadly, she's leaving this Sunday:( and on Friday and Saturday we're having a bye-bye party for her:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...