środa, 1 lutego 2012

Day 24...

It's Wednesday already!!!!!!!! Yey:) And it's Mammoth Meting tonight:) Yey again!!:D


Let me tell you, my sweet angel faces, somethng abut this:)


MAMMOTH LONDON LANGUAGE EXCHANGE


WHAT??

It's a language exchange for random people, from different countries, that live in London.

WHERE??

 Henry's Cafe Bar, 31 Henrietta Street, Covent Garden, WC2E 8PS,London



WHEN??

Every Wednesday, from 6.30 till 11.00.

HOW MUCH??

Now it is free but from march each meeting is 2 pounds.

IMPRESSION:

I really like it:) I've been only on two meetings but I met so many nice people from different countries:) If you're new like me, it's great to find some people that share your interests, then you can hang out on the weekends:) It's not expensive at all and poeple are really nice:) It's a chance to meet not only Au Pairs:P
I'm really happy that girls invited me to this group. People there are great:)




PLUSES:

+ easy to get to; it's surrounded by bus stops and tube stations:)
+ great people
+ nice place
+ cheap

MINUSES:

Actually I don't have any minuses:) Maybe only one;) It depends in what place we are seated in the bar. Because if we are upstairs there is not really a lot of space.

VERDICT:

Great thing to meet new people.

5 out of 5

You can get more from ther Facebook Page

Source of pictures: Facebook Page

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...